Feature on our Website
Join our partnership...
Everyone has the opportunity to become part of the active ‘tourism family’ of Discover South Kesteven - a free partnership of businesses and individuals who are involved in attracting visitors or who can benefit from increased visitor numbers.
‘Visitors’ include us all - local residents, their visiting family and friends, business travelers, holiday makers and overseas visitors.
So take advantage of your free web entry and promote your business with us.
We have invested significantly in the long term development of the district’s Visitor Economy through InvestSK Ltd, the development company set up by South Kesteven District Council - and working together means that you can reap the benefits for your business.
✓ A dynamic South Kesteven visitor web site www.discoversouthkesteven.com
✓ A free comprehensive website entry with images and links to your own website and social media.
✓ Our social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
✓ Events Diary – to which you can add your events too.for free
✓ A short film of South Kesteven – and you can use it for your own media.
And that’s not all...
✓ Networking opportunities with other tourism businesses
✓ Annual visitor forum
✓ Quarterly member e-newsletter
✓ Your brochures displayed by us in our visitor centres and at regional events
✓ Continued support by our Tourist Information Centres in Grantham and Stamford
And not forgetting, on your behalf…
✓ A major campaign to encourage local residents to explore more within the district
✓ Our exhibition marquee at regional shows and local events
✓ Travel Exhibition attendance
✓ PR marketing campaigns
✓ Press & group organiser familiarisation visits
✓ Itinerary planning for groups
Website categories for entries
Hotel, B&B: Guesthouse, Farmhouse, Inn, Self catering, Caravan, Camping, Hostel, Conference & Events Venue
Weddings, Private hire of grounds, Sporting event hire
Historic house/castle, Museum, Craft/antique centre, Garden/garden centre, Outdoor leisure/sport, Church
Food & Drink
Pub, Restaurant, Café/tearoom, Local producer/brewery Speciality shop
Arts & Events
(will also include a What’s On event listing for the district)
Arts Centre, Theatre Festival, Major event
Retailer, Speciality shop, Shopping Outlet
Website - free entry form
- Website entry:
- choose which web category you wish to appear in
- up to 100 words of description
- up to 3 photos per entry (to be emailed as indicated on booking form)
- Full contact details
- Links to your website/social media
- Trip Advisor link
- Visit England * rating
- Your location will show on our interactive map
Terms and conditions
By joining the Discover South Kesteven web entry partnership (a brand that sits within South Kesteven District Council – SKDC) you as a partner agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. SKDC expects all partners to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism, and to enhance the reputation of South Kesteven as a visitor destination.
2 Partners are required to maintain and operate their premises and/or business in accordance with all relevant statutory requirements.
3.. SKDC reserves the right to refuse any application for an entry and/or give its reasons for refusal.
4.. SKDC may terminate the web entry of any partner that:
• Is deemed likely to bring SKDC into disrepute.
• Fails to provide an adequate standard of quality, thereby generating complaints that are to the
detriment of South Kesteven’s visitor economy industry.
5. SKDC reserves the right to refuse or remove such services without assigning any reason.
6. All details provided by partners must be true, accurate and correct. Partners must have ownership rights in the images provided. By signing the website entry application form, partners are deemed to have granted SKDC with a licence to display the images on the SKDC website or print on material.
7. SKDC will not accept any liability in relation to any loss/damage suffered by the business as a result of the listing or the failure of/errors on any listing/the website.
8. SKDC gives no warranties or guarantee as to the functioning of the website.
9. Partners are solely responsible for any liability in respect of the business, in respect of any claims
made by third parties in respect of the listing, the business or any trip taken, bookings made with the member.
10. Partners are able to amend their listing at any time during the year by contacting SKDC.